maandag 9 april 2012

Joe Jonas: House of Blues Boy

He’s been having a blast as a solo artist, and Joe Jonas was spotted at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, California last night (September 20).


The “See No More” stud was gracious enough to pose for pictures and sign autographs before he headed off into the evening.


In a recent interview, Joe confessed that his new material definitely has more of an R&B feel than his previous work with Jonas Brothers.


“I've always been inspired by that type of music. I've always listened to that, growing up, and I've always wanted to be able to one day create something different.”


Jonas also noted that he’s been putting in some time at the dance studio to gear up for his solo tour.


“Yeah, I've been doing a bunch of stuff with this fantastic choreographer. I've been working with him for, I would say, a little over a year. And I feel more comfortable every day with what we're coming up with, so I'm looking forward to doing more of it on tour.”




home schooling information
project Management software
Abri piscine
maigrir très rapidement
home schooling information

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten